A docker container platform managed by you: either a physical or virtual server (Platform-as-a-Service), or an on-premise or cloud-based (Container-as-a-Service)
Installation (everything done by us):
It is highly dependent on your operation, in general, something like this:
- Schedule a time to understand your process, tech stack, etc.
- Agree on a specific first goal (there are many use cases, but we start with things like "lower the NOC response time," "audit open listening sockets" or "find the differences between two datacenters").
- Gather read-only credentials, test connectivity
- Scan some data sources, leave a fully-functional setup working that solves that initial goal (generally takes a couple of hours if you have all routing, provisioning, and credentials ready)
- Schedule a weekly time to show you how to write reports, a training session with your team, demo to your business team, up to you.
More details here
Read the docs here